|Sunday Dinner: Roasted Chicken with Spinach Rice Stuffing|
I fell off the meal planning wagon last week, but fotunately I had a semblance of a plan in my head!
Here's the plan for this week:
- Monday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole, steamed green beans, fresh fruit
- Tuesday: Turkey Chili topped with shredded cheddar and sour cream, homemeade Skillet Cornbread, steamed broccoli
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Dinner Out
- Friday: Dinner out (kids to grandparents')
- Saturday: Cashew Chicken Curry Stir Fry (from the freezer) with vegetables over steamed brown rice
- Sunday: Apple Sausage Risotto with steamed asparagus and baked sweet potatoes
- Monday: Leftovers (or something very simple, such as Bean and Cheese Quesadillas from the freezer)
I also need to get back on track with my Freezer Cooking While Making Dinner plans. I need to make some fresh Bean and Cheese Quesadillas for the freezer, and I'm also hoping to bake an Apple Cake this week (recipe to come). I haven't decided yet how else to use my newly available freezer space, but I will definitely be restocking as the holidays approach!
Find more meal planning inspiration at orgjunkie.com!