|My Favorite Pot Roast|
|Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs|
- Sunday: Marinated Salmon (from the freezer) with Sesame Baby Bok Choy and soba noodles
- Monday: Best Pot Roast with mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and fruit
- Tuesday: Bean and Cheese Quesadillas with leftover steamed broccoli and fruit
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs (from Trader Joe) with steamed mixed vegetables
- Friday: Kale White Bean Soup with Grilled Cheese
- Saturday: Maple Balsamic Chicken with Saffron Rice Pilaf, steamed green beans
- Sunday: Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs (mini meatballs from the freezer), salad, fresh fruit
- Monday: Pizza Night
- Bake a double batch of Whole Wheat Banana Bread while making Salmon dinner on Sunday. Freeze one loaf, eat one loaf.
- Save the pot roast gravy and remaining meat. Freeze; add to Minestrone Soup next time I make it (Delicious!)
- Make Bean and Cheese Quesadillas until I run out of beans and cheese. Freeze extras not used for dinner on Tuesday.
- Freeze single and double portions of Kale White Bean Soup after serving it for dinner.
- Double sauce recipe from Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs. Use half of sauce, freeze remaining half to go with 2nd batch of mini meatballs already frozen for the next ziti.
Find more meal planning inspiration at orgjunkie.com!